Water Gel Crystals
4oz included in the bag!
I love these water gel crystals. I use them with my mealworms, superworms, and beetles, and you can too!
1. Fill a dish with 4 oz of water.
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon of water crystals.
3. Wait 4-6 hours.
4. Ready to use!
Question : Do I have to make 1/2 teaspoon at one time? That's too much for me.
Answer : No, you can make 1/4 teaspoon with 2 oz of water, or 1/8 teaspoon with 1 oz of water!
These water gel crystals are a polymer gel powder (cationic polyacrylamide powder) and is non-toxic. Over many repeat wet to dry cycles - it breaks down after its useful working life to water, carbon dioxide (CO2) and nitrogen.
Although non-toxic it should never be consumed or taken internally in either its granule or its gelatinous form. It should never be used by children without constant adult supervision.